This 1-day Introduction to SharePoint for Office 365 class is for end users working in a SharePoint environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint for Office 365 End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists.
- Customize SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries.
- Manage library document versions.
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint.
About this course:
- Audience(s): Information Worker
- SharePoint Server
- Level: Beginner
- This Revision: A
- Delivery method: Classroom
- Length: 1 day
- Module 1: SharePoint 365 Setup
- Module 2: SharePoint 365 Introduction
- Module 3: SharePoint List Basics
- Module 4: Library Basics
- Module 5: Working with Lists and Library Views
- Module 6: Working with Sites